The term ‘world class’ does not make it worthy of choosing more than other scopes. That is something we should mention first. Because it does not have any extra ordinary features that makes it much more distinguished than all other scopes. Rather sometimes it lacks many features that others have.
That does not mean that it all hoax to term it as a world class scopes. Rather, with it lucrative features, it says its value. Let’s have a look at the features:
- Straight style model.A simple twist can make the lens magnify from 20 to 60 times.
- 80mm aperture helps to produce sufficient brightness to the images.
- Fully-coated lens reduces glare and provides sharper image
- Fully waterproof and fog proof. The body material can dare any kind of weather.
- Additionally, while this scope is made of durable material, major bumps or drops may damage the internal workings, so be careful.
- Includes a small, handheld tripod. Good thing is that it also fit with most other types of tripod available in the market.
- A hard and soft carrying case is there for easy transportation.
- No lifetime warranty. But the durability assurance is not a swindle. You can trust on the quality.